From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com on behalf of David Blomstrom
Sent: Wed 10/12/2008 13:08
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: TableSorter vs CMS

I'm checking that right now. If the links to my style sheets are OK (and they
are), then the links to my JavaScripts should be OK.

However, there is aother possible problem that just occurred to me. I pasted my
JQuery files in MySite, while the page I'm viewing is in MySite2. I essentially
have several content management systems sharing includes from one master CMS.
All my other JavaScript functions have worked correctly but maybe JQuery is
different?

I'll past the JQuery file into MySite 2, change the link and see if that makes
a difference...