That's the best example I have, as there's currently no content in my Links
open/shut script.

As a former teacher, I found some of the things Microsoft did to my students
distasteful. I decided to speak out, and I never apologize for speaking the
truth.

--
David Blomstrom
Writer & Web Designer (Mac, M$ & Linux)