Yes, it does work.

I just have a couple follow up questions. When I first load the page, the
element that's supposed to be hidden is displayed. Is there a way to modify
it so that it doesn't display until someone mouses over the yellow "MS-Free"
thingy?

I put a working example online at http://www.geobop.org/Test.php

Also, suppose I wanted to add a similar function, named Stuff, for example.
Would I just add a separate script, as below?:
$(\'#MSFree\').hover(function(){
  // do something on mouse over
  $(\'#menu2\').show();
},function(){
  // do something on mouse out
  $(\'#menu2\').hide();
});

$(\'#Stuff\').hover(function(){
  // do something on mouse over
  $(\'#menu3\').show();
},function(){
  // do something on mouse out
  $(\'#menu3\').hide();
});
Thanks.
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:39 AM, David Blomstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]