Rick, I read the tutorial in its entirety before commenting. This
document lacks structure and not only that, I could have pointed the
many english mistakes, because obviously this was written quite fast,
and i'm sure with a little more care and some more mindset framing, it
should be perfect. I don't know what you consider a tutorial, but as
for me, a tutorial means something meant to teach. In this document,
adam shows obvious skills, but does not teach, hence i'd call this a
demo.
I meant to be constructive because he shows a lot of enthusiasm and
that's his strength. But telling him this "tutorial" is perfect won't
help him improve, nor the jquery community as a whole.

hope this helps clarify my comments.

Best,

Alexandre