There is one dumb little bug i discovered

When one uses the "Browse" buttons to find the Compile and Output
paths, your code doesn't put the trailing "\"

So while my "Output Path" sits in the program as:

C:\temp\Scripts\Packed

it churns out files as

C:\temp\Scripts\Packedautocomplete.1.0.2-min

and *not*

C:\temp\Scripts\Packed\autocomplete.1.0.2-min

as would be expected

Looking in the source code really quickly, if you go to line 112 in
ForumYUICompressionUtility.cs

you could add the lines

if (inputDir.endsWith("\") == false) { inputDir += "\"; }
if (outputDir.endsWith("\") == false) { outputDir += "\"; }

that *should* take care of it as it will put it in the folder
specified with or without the trailing slash