Been working on this page:
http://www.farmanddairy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=181

Div #absolutekartbutton was position:relative with float:left.
"Columns" under "News" was disappearing behind many objects. I fixed
most by removing float:left from #absolutekartbutton. Still, the "Farm
and Dairy - 1 Year Subscription" image header was above the Columns
menu. Oddly enough, this was fixed by _adding_ float:left to that h3.

Weirdly, the bug is definitely dependent on position:relative,
especially when it's combined with a float. For anyone suffering this
bug: toy around with combinations of these two properties. I had to
float that h3 for no good flippin' reason because it was the child of
a position:relative object, but it fixed the problem.