first off all...  the purpose (and advantage of) LiveQuery is that
when new matching items are added, they will automatically be wired
up...

secondly, one thing to look at is the just-released-today version of
jQuery (1.3), it now has a ".live" handler that will effectively do
what the plugin does

http://docs.jquery.com/Events/live#typefn