If you need to bind events that .live() currently doesn't handle, such as mouseenter, mouseleave, focus, blur, and change, you should keep Live Query around. In subsequent versions, .live() is supposed to handle these, but for now it doesn't.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com