This might work for Superfish but isn't it also a possibility by doing this
you could do the exact opposite of what you're trying to accomplish, as this
could also override any other third party CSS you're trying to use? While I
guess it's not technically incorrect, there's no reason to include
!important in every one of your properties. If you must, it should only be
done on elements that require it to function correctly. Ideally, you should
just modify your CSS to not even use this on your properties (via unique
names, inheritance, etc)...

Cheers-
Nic
http://www.twitter.com/nicluciano