I think the issue is more simple than you though!
This
http://www.stcyril.net/site/templates/rhuk_milkyway/images/normal_bg.png
is missing! And you are missing other images! Example:
mw_menu_normal_bg.png,...

Please go to line 42 in green.css and put a correct path, i tried to
put a correct path with Firebug and it works!
Try to put a absolute URL first...

--
ku...@urbanjar.info