so, the animations on my site http://www.omnex.at/modx/ work perfectly
in IE7 but not in FF2, FF3 and opera9.

the main menu (the big letters) should smoothly open and close when
you navigate the site, which it does only in IE7 - in FF and opera,
the 'closing' animation almost never works, the 'open' animation only
most of the time.

I've read a couple of posts about IE performing better since it has
more (or lower-level) resources available.

So, does this happen because IE performs better or because my code is
bad? (I haven't really optimized it yet but it's not very much anyway,
so I don't know how much I would gain through optimization)

Thoughts?