Hi,

I took a short look on your code and noticed that you load your main
content after the animation has finished. Is this really what you want
to do? Shouldn't it be rather that the main content is loaded in
background as soon as the link is clicked, and set to visible after
the animation has finished?

Anyway, what happens if you comment out the content loading completely
and test the animation only.

by(e)
Stephan