Hi,

1.
Assume that there is a table on a page:

and I'm using jQuery to manipulate this table by:
$("table").table();

What is the right way of accessing "td" elements inside the function:
(function(jQ) {
   jQ.fn.table = function(options, titles, data){
})(jQuery);

2.
When I'm accessing the same table outside of plugin, like this:
                $("table").table();
                $("table").TableSetTitles({col1:"test", col3: "test3", col5:
"not
exist"});
Do I actually accessing the same object instance? If not, what is the
right way of doing it?

3.
If I need to use additional jQuery object (.ajax for instance) by
passing the table object to it; what is the right way of doing it?

Thank you in advance.