OK, my frustration with this is really killing me.

Where is the link for the "complete developer bundles" on the download
page? I don't see it.

I'm trying to get tabs to work and when I copy the code from the
example, I can get it to work fine. But when I try to use files off my
server, it won't work.

When I use <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ui.jquery.com/
testing/ui/ui.tabs.js"></script>, it works.

When I download ALL the packages from the download page, it puts it
into a personalized js file. i rename it, include that name as a JS
link but it won't work. I even copied the contents of the link above
into the linked file and it won't work.

What in the blazes am I doing wrong?

I gave up on piece-mealing the files but even when I grab it all it
won't work.

Can anyone help me? I thought I was at least a little competent but
this is just nutz.