On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Webspeeder <dr...@bigrocksports.com> wrote:

> OK, my frustration with this is really killing me.
>
> Where is the link for the "complete developer bundles" on the download
> page? I don't see it.

The links on the download builder page used to point to "complete developer
bundles". They no longer do, but instead to the same zip you would get if
you select all plugins and click download (all plugins in one file, not
separate files). The links to the development bundles are on the home page (
http://jqueryui.com/ ) right column, bottom, first two links under Developer
Links.

> I'm trying to get tabs to work and when I copy the code from the
> example, I can get it to work fine. But when I try to use files off my
> server, it won't work.
>
> When I use <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ui.jquery.com/
> testing/ui/ui.tabs.js
> <http://ui.jquery.com/%0Atesting/ui/ui.tabs.js>"></script>,
> it works.
>
> When I download ALL the packages from the download page, it puts it
> into a personalized js file. i rename it, include that name as a JS
> link but it won't work. I even copied the contents of the link above
> into the linked file and it won't work.
>
> What in the blazes am I doing wrong?
>
> I gave up on piece-mealing the files but even when I grab it all it
> won't work.
>
> Can anyone help me? I thought I was at least a little competent but
> this is just nutz.

I would recommend posting to the jQuery UI list for help on getting your
code to work:

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-ui

What would be most helpful is if you could point us to a live sample page.
If that's not an option, a pastie ( http://paste.pocoo.org/ or
http://jsbin.com/ ) with all the code on your page will do. Thanks.

- Richard