From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of paulmo
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 2:49 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: help please

sure, thanks:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.2.6.min.js"></script>
<script src="jquery.bgiframe.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script
type="text/javascript" src="jquery.tooltip.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="jquery.tooltip.css" /> <link rel="stylesheet"
href="screen.css"/> //this code in previous message

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function() {
$('#set1 *').tooltip();
});
</script>

this in body:

<fieldset id="set1">
                <label title="A label with a title and default settings, no
href here" for="text1">Write something.</label>
                <input title="Your input generates a database driven,
interactive response based on subject key words." type="text" value="Test"
name="action" id="text1"/>

        </fieldset>