Ariel --

Thanks for your reply. If I go to my test page from one of the full
URLs with an anchor, and then refresh the page, I still have the
problem -- namely, it resets to the beginning of the page and doesn't
properly scroll to the anchor location in the URL. Also, when I click
my "site two" link, the subsequent properly scrolls all the way from
the left to the anchor location, but the "site three" link seems to
scroll over only from 100 or so pixels from the anchor location. Any
ideas why these things might be happening? Thanks again.

I've updated my sample/test page with the new code you provided.

http://www.cementresources.com/paneltest/hub.html

Best,

--Carl.