I've got an instance of Mike Alsup's Cycle slideshow working on the
homepage of a project I'm finishing up, and I'm having different
issues with it depending on the browser being used. All of the issues
seem to be happening in Mac only browsers. Here's the site I'm having
trouble with:
http://elixir.biz/coders/marlins/incoming/

The first issue is in FF 3.0.7 on Mac. Occasionally, the first image
appears no problem, however the remaining images show up extremely
small. I tried setting a fixed width and height to the images, but
that didn't have an effect on it.

The other issue is in Safari 3 on Mac. The first image appears, but
after it fades out no other images fade in. After a set amount of
time, the first image shows up again, then it repeats the process.
This happens every time.

Is this an issue with the JQuery?