Again, there's not a whole lot we can do if we can't replicate the problem. Here is what the page looks like in IE 7 for me:

http://skitch.com/kswedberg/be1wy/ie-7

See? Looks perfectly fine. It shouldn't be surprising to see the page "so badly broken" if it's only broken for some IE 7 users and not for others.

If someone who is seeing the page broken can troubleshoot and recommend changes to the CSS, I, or one of the other team members, would be happy to apply them.

Thanks,

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com