Hi All,

I realize this is kind of vague, but I can't link to the site yet
since we're still in development. I'm using the latest jquery, and the
history plugin to dynamically load html into a "main" div section
depending on user action. In Firebug, I sometimes notice 3 "too much
recursion" messages, one in jquery, one in sizzle, and then one in
firebug itself. Then in IE i actually get a message popup that says
"Out of memory". It's frustrating because it doesn't happen every
time, and the site continues to function fine. This feels like a
memory leak to me, but I'm not sure how to dig into it. Does anyone
know anything regarding how the history plugin with the latest version
of jquery might introduce this?

Thanks all,

Matt