Matt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I realize this is kind of vague, but I can't link to the site yet
> since we're still in development. I'm using the latest jquery, and the
> history plugin to dynamically load html into a "main" div section
> depending on user action. In Firebug, I sometimes notice 3 "too much
> recursion" messages, one in jquery, one in sizzle, and then one in
> firebug itself. Then in IE i actually get a message popup that says
> "Out of memory". It's frustrating because it doesn't happen every
> time, and the site continues to function fine. This feels like a
> memory leak to me, but I'm not sure how to dig into it. Does anyone
> know anything regarding how the history plugin with the latest version
> of jquery might introduce this?
>
> Thanks all,
>
> Matt

I got the same message in firebug. I'm only use Malsup's form plugins to
submit one form via ajax, and some code to load ajax data as json. I'm
still use jquery 1.2.6.

I never had this message before in old version of firebug. I wonder
whether this is firebug's bug, or something else.

--
Donny Kurnia
http://hantulab.blogspot.com