Sure can, Rick!

Here's the options var that gets created for the auto-suggest.
http://jsbin.com/enita/edit

In it, you'll see the callback function that gets fired when a user
clicks their entry after searching for something. You can see where I
built the HTML string for the list item element containing the select
element to choose a quantity, as well as a link back to the original
PDF document (haven't implemented that yet) and a brief description.