Not sure exactly what is causing the problem, but you should upgrade your version of jQuery to 1.3.2 and remove the reference to demo.js, since that one isn't needed. I pulled down your page and made those two changes, and it seemed to work fine from here.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com