Hi karl

no no I still want the js script to work. It' much nicer and .. i can
put links in it. Now i'll had to work with a extra page..
But I couldn't affort to work with a site with a error in it. I just
made a huge mailing list and a lot of publicity arround my new site..
In belgium we call this the law of murphy. What can go wrong will go
wrong...

The original site with java script is on this link:

www.moof.be/js/

I really appreciate your help, time and affort!

thaxs!