:(

replaced it and strange things do happen.
I changed my adressline to be sure that I load the new version.
First on my index page it works but I get a "content could not be
loaded" message in my window. Reload it and then the script's "not
running".
This happens on Firefox (mac) and on IE 7 (PC vista)
On safari (mac) everything works PERFECT. so....... the script is
fine. What is wrong.... I feel like crying.. I've put so many time In
my site.... please do not make me rewrite it with a "ugly" css
tooltip.... snif snif

thanxs for you help!