Now, Charlie...no need to be so "snippy".  :o)

Just because I have complaints that JS isn't like CF in some ways,
doesn't mean I don't want to grow in my understanding and application of JS.

Anyway, your method is a lot more code, and may be slower than
using the replace in the JS.

I just wanted to see how it performed.

Now, I think it's about bedtime for someone.... ;o)

Rick

--
"It has been my experience that most bad government is the result of too