On Apr 22, 4:50 pm, Joseph Le Brech <jlebr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> cant you change your anonymous function for a seperate named function that
> takes in the html element name funcclock(elem, interval).
>
> the fn command can run it once funcclock($(this));
>
> the function can then rerun itself with setTimeout("funcname", interval);

If I have understood your suggestion properly, you want me to imbed
the html element to which the clock display is assigned inside the
function that creates the clock.  As my idea is to build a jQuery
method that I can assign to any HTML element, your suggestion appears
counterproductive.  Or, have I misunderstood?

Roddy