Hi again,

I have now reproduced the issue in Safari on PC and now Chrome on PC.
One of the user's reported a problem with this site:

http://warehousetwentyone.com/

Clicking back and forth between warehouse and services in the
aforementioned browsers sometimes breaks. A refresh fixes it. And it
never breaks on the initial load. So it appears to be a webkit issue
but I'm not sure exactly where it is going wrong...

Any ideas still much appreciated,

Kelvin :)