Kelvin,
While I didn't really dig into the problem, looking at the inspecting
the jScrollPaneContainer element in Chrome, the width is being set to 1130px
for me.

My guess is something in your code is calculating the wrong width for the
element.

My best guess is this is due with the issue in Webkit where if you don't
load *all* the CSS before the JS, then the ready() function fires before all
the CSS is applied, therefore your dimensions can be off.

You might try moving the scrollpane code in a $(window).load() event
temporarily to see if that changes things.

-Dan