Hi Dan,

Thanks for the response. I think you are correct that it has something
to do with the loading of the CSS. Some people reported the problem
was fixed by re-arranging the order of the CSS and JS includes in the
head of the document. I also just saw this post to the jquery-dev list
which looks like it may be worth checking out in more detail:

http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev/browse_thread/thread/77be7025a17eed3b

I'll report back here if I figure anything out,

Cheers,

Kelvin :)