Very nice work. :)

mkmanning wrote:
(function($) {$.fn.METHOD_NAME = function() {FUNCTION_CODE}})
(jQuery);

It's a self-invoking anonymous function passing the global jQuery
object as an argument so that it can be referenced inside the function
as '$'. $.fn is simply equivalent to $.prototype (which ==
jQuery.prototype).

Google "self-invoking anonymous function" and you should get a fair
amount of info.

HTH :)