Awesome, Mauricio had the right solution. I had figured that e was
working on the link, but now that I think about it, that makes no
sense. So that works, now I have to figure out how to inject the
incoming html, because apparently that's not working, just not sure
yet if it's my javascript or my PHP (I'm working with CakePHP).

Thanks for your help.