On Jun 2, 6:42 pm, jsuggs <jsu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Basic answer, yes.  If you copied and pasted the example html, then
> the url parameter references "labels.xml", which would have to reside
> in the same directory as where you saved the html file. Also, don't
> forget that you also need the jquery file it references as well.
>
> So to more succinctly answer you question.  You will need to have
> three files in your local directory.
> 1) The html file.
> 2) The jquery file (named jquery.js in that example)
> 3) The xml file (named labels.xml)
>
> That should solve your problem.

Thanks very much, it does. As it happens, only the html and xml files
need to be together - the jquery file can sit in another directory,
which is handy.

Ok, that's good - I prefer not to mess around with Flash and XML if I
can help it. Life just ain't long enough for all the aggro that
entails... ;(

Cheers

Fred