Hi,

I dunno how your plugin works, but here goes my 2 cents

#Problem 1: Why don't place a display: none; style?
Dunno if this works with your plugin but, you can do this and in
inside your plugin just show the content you need to show...

#Problem 2: Don't understand what you mean for "scrolls way off the
page (either left or right)."...