Thanks for your responses guys. I actually need to detect the Opera
browser and serve up a load of new CSS. Opera doesn't support negative
vertical span margins, so I'm gonna have to reduce the font-size of
some text.

I don't know of a 'hack' to target Opera 10, so JS is the only way to
go. I can cover my back with conditional comments regards IE, but I'm
still left with my Opera issue.

Thanks,