Hi there,

I am building huge list with subcategories in each category that fade
out once the mouse is placed over the category. It works great, BUT
the problem is, if your mouse goes down the list vertically and the
subcategories are fiew, then the obove subcategories fade out and your
mouse is over the next category which is causing the next menu to fade
in.

I would need a way to make jquery wait to fade out the next menĂ¼ until
the last one has disapeared. An area would be good, if the mouse
leaves the subcategory area fade out or similar.

Do you believe the callback function might be a solution? I could not
think about how. Here is the code I am using:
onmouseover="$('#51').slideToggle('fast');$('.subcategories:not
(#51)').hide(700);"

Thank you for any help!!

Merlin