Use FireBug to see which styles apply to what element and where they're defined. If you don't show any code it's hard to help you.

Jonathan

Akbar Ehsan wrote:
Unfortunately, I am working in my development area and can not show you the page. In itself it works fine. But when I try to remove/rename your container style from the CSS, my CSS navigation container on the left disappears.

Could you, please, explain the purpose "container" and "wrapper" classes play in your CSS and JS. I think if I am able to understand it well, I will be able to resolve my issues.

Thanks again,

Akbar