Hi Akbar,

You don't need ANY css styles from my demo page, you need ONLY the
script nested_accordion.js.

Place your unordered list wherever you want in your HTML document and
style it to correspond
your page style.

For example, if your page structure is something like this:

        <ul class="accordion">
            <li>
                <ul>
                    <li>...</li>
                    <li>...</li>
                </ul>
            </li>
            <li>
                <ul>
                    <li>...</li>
                    <li>...</li>
                </ul>
            </li>
            <li>...</li>
        </ul>

you will call the plugin like this:
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/
libs/jquery/1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/nested_accordion.js"></
script>
<script type="text/javascript">
  $(function() {
    $('#rightcol').accordion();
  });
</script>
</head>

You can style your Right Column and your list <ul class="accordion">
as you want.

The css style in my demo page is just an example style. My page
structure is specific to my page.
The <div id="wrapper">, the <div id="container">, etc. are just
structure elements of my page.
They have nothing to do with the script.

The variable 'containerID' in the script is the ID of the closest
named container of 'a.trigger'.
In the above example containerID = "rightcol".

The 'wrapper' in the script is the element that wraps the pair of
'a.trigger' and 'next collapsible element'.
In the above example wrapper="li'.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Adriana