Hello, 1st I am using prettyPhoto, prettyPhoto is a jQuery based
lightbox clone. Not only does it support images, it also add support
for videos, flash, YouTube, iFrames. ...
www.no-margin-for-errors.com/

What I am using it for is to open an iframe to pull in another html
page. Here is my page
http://www.thejonnyoshow.com

I'm running an internet radio show on UBroadcast.com  They offer an
embed code to add the stream and chatroom to your website. The only
problem is there is no way to log in to join the chat from the
embedded stream. The work around they have is a link to open a new
window on UBroadcast, people log in, close the window and refresh MY
website to get the browser to see the cookie/session ID. And then the
listener is able to chat.

My workaround is I have a sign/in button which uses prettyPhoto to
open a modalwindow.IFrame to pull in the UBroadcast log in page. The
listener logs in, and clicks on the close button on the modal window.
>From there the listener STILL has to refresh the page or cick my
reload button on the site. This is still a pain as you can see, so
this is what I would like to do.

When the Listener clicks the CLOSE button on the modal window, I would
like it to be able to a. close the modal window and or refresh the
parent window. I am not a Java programmer, but am learning things as I
go.

If anyone has any help I would greatly appreciate it! and would be
more than happy to plug whatever the helper wants to promote on the
show! lol this is not a bribe! lol  or at least not a good one!
Thanks is advance!

jonnyvegasss