Thanks a million Scott!

This worked perfectly for what I needed! At 1st I had a problem
because I forgot to remove the initial javascript from prettyphoto,
without the callback line init. But soon enough I figured it out LOL

again, I just want to say thanks! If you have a website er somethign
you want to promote, let me know. I'll be happy to mention it on the
show!

Thanks again!

John