Thanks for the response.  I was unable to find where to set firefox to
clear cache automatically.   I went to "about:config" ... found some
cache settings, but not clear settings.  I can duplicate the issue.
If you click on "home" then "About" then back to "home" and do it
rather quickly numerous times.  At one point it freezes.  Now I know
most users wont interact like this... but it makes me think that there
is an issue with either Cufon, my Script or my implementation.   So,
still having issues.  Please try what I mentioned above to see if you
run into the same problem.

btw, thanks for that little dotted outline fix!  Makes it look much
cleaner!

Again, MUCH APPRECIATED.

Best
Mike