Hi,

I do have elements which are being initiated when dom is ready based
on css selectors.  this works like a charm, and when the dom is ready,
I have a function which initialises all elements in the dom based on
the selectors.

The page however also comes with quite some ajax which inserts new
elements, and I want these elements to be initialised as well.

I have read about the live event, but it appears to be requiring
another event where the behaviour will finally be attached to.

Is there a way to pass new elements to a function which is responsible
for the initialisation thereof without the need of relying on an even
other than the fact that it is created?  (or simply put: why isn't
there an event "onCreate" :) )

I hope someone is able to help me with this...

Thanks!
David.