From: "MorningZ" <morni...@gmail.com>
.live() to the rescue

http://docs.jquery.com/Events/live#typefn

Thank you, but here is what I read about it:

Possible event values: click, dblclick, mousedown, mouseup, mousemove, mouseover, mouseout, keydown, keypress, keyup
Currently not supported: blur, focus, mouseenter, mouseleave, change, submit

I want to attach an event to a combo box that should be fired when the user double-clicks on it, or clicks on an element of that combo, or selects an element from the keyboard but I think I would need the "change" event which is not supported. The click event works, but I think it would be fired before the user will reach to choose the wanted element. The double click is listed as supported, but I couldn't make it work.

Thank you.

Octavian