On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Rob Monie <robmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just started testing against rc6 and noticed the shadow has been
> introduced for dialogs in the release however it's not quite working
> for me.  I have a few dialogs with height of auto and they all exhibit
> the same behavior.  The shadow has a height shorter than the dialog.
> It is approx the same amount less in height as the button bar.
>
> If I set the height to a fixed amount the problem disappears.

Can you enter a ticket for this?

http://dev.jqueryui.com/newticket (note: requires registration)

If you could attach a test page that would be great.

> I also noticed that the overlay color config I used to have no longer
> works:
>
> overlay : {
>  opacity : "0.3",
>  background : "#000000"
> }

The overlay option was removed now that the overlay is handled by the jQuery
UI CSS Framework. This way you can select the style of the default overlay
in the theme (for example, using ThemeRoller). You can always override it
with css:

.ui-widget-overlay {
  opacity: .3; filter:Alpha(Opacity=30);
  background: #000000;