Here's a summary

Revision: 1724, Accordion theme: Fix for #3844 (Accordion icons are not
being shown correctly in IE6)

Revision: 1725, Accordion theme: modified fix for #3844 Accordion icons are
not being shown correctly in IE6), hasLayout issue in IE6

Revision: 1735, themes base: prefixed all interior selectors with
.ui-pluginname

Revision: 1736, Accordion theme: added margin-bottom: 2px to fix gap beneath
open accordion panels

Revision: 1738, themes base: updated ui.theme.css to new image filenames and
changed image filenames

Revision: 1740, Tabs theme: added list-style: none; to li's to combat other
framework css

Revision: 1741, Datepicker theme: YUI combat: specified padding and borders
for td, th

Revision: 1747, themes base: removed ui.allplugins.css in favor of
ui.base.css (which @imports core and then all plugins). The link pattern is
now
 ui.base.css
 ui.theme.css
where before it was
 ui.core.css
 ui.theme.css
 ui.allplugins.css

Revision: 1755, Accordion theme: replaced * html hack with the zoom
attribute (also a hack, but cleaner)

Revision: 1827, themes base: updated sprite icon pngs to PNG8 for IE6

Revision: 1828, themes base: Added missing icon: .ui-icon-script

Revision: 1833, Datepicker theme: added row break class to datepicker with
multiple calendars.  we can delete this later if needed; just want to make
sure a fix is in place before the next release.

Revision: 1863, Slider theme: css updates to abstract left, right, bottom,
top values into CSS

Revision: 1878, Accordion theme: Fixed #3788: Removed wrapper divs and
smoothed animations, allowing accordions to work with dl's and ul's again.

So, yes, you'll want to download a new 1.6rc6 theme from ThemeRoller.

- Richard