Thanks for the update on the overlay change.  Out of interest, has
themeroller changed sinced RC5 ? Just wondering if I need to create a
fresh theme or can stay with the one I generated from RC5.

I'll do my best to put something together in the form of a test case
for the shadow size issue as well.

cheers,
rob