From: Mark Phelps [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:40 AM
To: JRun-Talk
Subject: RE: access a MS Access DB from Jrun

You just need to obtain a JDBC driver for Access.  Sun provides a driver
called the JDBC-ODBC bridge which would work.  You can download it from
www.javasoft.com.  I have heard from others on this list, however, that this
driver is not very good for heavy duty projects.  Perhaps somebody on the
list knows of a better driver out there somewhere.