Please don't think this is a solution/workaround.  It's a good
idea to put those directives in your pages, but it won't solve
this problem.

When this issue blew up last fall, it was discussed in detail,
and it was proven to be a bug, not caching proxy servers.

--
Jeffrey Ramin
Berbee

Berbee...putting the E in business