Scott, easy for you to say...and I would have done that were it
critical. Instead, it's not.  Merely frustrating for me because it deals
with a sys admin component of our system the customer never sees.

You know I have provided you with a test case of a bug before and you
just sat on it.

How about offering some constructive debugging tips for this difficult
issue instead?

Thanks, BenG.