????????

I don't understand this attitude.  We're talking about a very serious
bug that Macromedia has known about for close to a year now.  It
got through their testing/release process twice.  They had a similar
"we will do whatever it takes to fix this problem" response in
November, which resulted in a patch that didn't fix the problem.

I wouldn't call this a "great" response.  More like feeble.

If you're using JRun for development, or for an intranet where
session affinity isn't important, then I can understand.  But if you
continue to use it in other environments, you are merely ignoring
the issue.

--
Jeffrey Ramin
Berbee